Oliver Edwards Design and Build
At Oliver Edwards Developments we offer a complete design and build service. In conjunction with our architect, we can take your ideas and turn them into reality. Our quality and comprehensive design and build service offers you a package that is seamless, from the initial design stage through to completion. Our teamwork means we can complete your project on time, in budget and to an exceptional finish.
From start to finish...
Property design and build projects require a high degree of collaboration, communication, and attention to detail to ensure that buildings are functional, aesthetically pleasing, and safe. Builders and contractors must comply with regulations, codes, and standards and use the latest building technologies and materials. As the industry continues to evolve, sustainability and energy efficiency considerations are increasingly becoming vital aspects of property design and construction. With innovation and creativity, property design and build professionals transform ideas into reality, creating enduring structures that meet the needs of people.
Oliver Edwards Developments Design and Build Collaboration
The design and build process is a complex and multifaceted process that involves a range of professionals, contractors, and stakeholders in order to create a functional and aesthetically pleasing built environment. This process can be broken down into several key stages, including planning, design, construction, and occupancy.
The planning stage involves identifying the goals and objectives of the project, assessing the feasibility of the project, and identifying any potential constraints or challenges. This stage is critical to the success of the project, as it sets the foundation for the rest of the design and build process.
The design stage involves developing a conceptual design that meets the requirements of the project. This stage may involve a range of professionals, including architects, engineers, and other consultants, who collaborate to create a comprehensive design that meets the needs of the project.
The construction stage involves building the project according to the design specifications. This stage typically involves a general contractor who manages the day-to-day activities of the construction site, coordinating with vendors, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to keep the project on schedule and within budget.
The occupancy stage involves turning over the completed project to the end users. This stage typically involves a final walkthrough of the space to ensure that all systems are functioning properly and that any required certifications or inspections have been completed.
Overall, the design and build process requires a high degree of collaboration between all stakeholders, strong project management skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering a high-quality outcome that meets the needs of the project.
Our 6 point checklist...
The design and build process involves several crucial stages that are key to the successful completion of any construction project:
1. Planning: This involves identifying the objectives, goals, and requirements of the project, as well as determining the resources and timeline needed for completion.
2. Conceptualization: In this stage, the design team creates a concept that outlines the project’s basic layout, features, and feasibility.
3. Design Development: This stage involves creating detailed drawings, determining material options and evaluating structural, mechanical, and electrical systems.
4. Permitting: This stage involves the submission of plans to government agencies for approval and the acquisition of necessary permits.
5. Construction: This stage involves the actual building process, which includes mobilizing personnel, procuring materials, and constructing the project.
6. Testing and Operation: This stage ensures all systems are up and running, and the project meets all requirements and specifications, ensuring that the final product is successful and efficient.